Tuesday, June 14, 2011

VIVALAREVIEW: MAC Lipstick in Jist

Cute boys crave copper lips.

This review is over MAC Lipstick in Jist. This color is one of my favorites! I love to layer a light peach gloss onto this subtle copper brown tone. If you log onto the MAC website, their picture really doesn't do it any justice. Jist is a light copper brown shimmer with gold flecks that add an extra oomph to your lip color.


As mentioned in my MAC Lipstick in Lustre review below this, I adore MAC Lipsticks. They go on nice and smooth, and come out with a great finshed look. (Wanna read me rave more? Look at my review below!) QUICK TIP: This lipstick is a Frost, so when you apply it you have to be careful not to put on too much. Its best to apply only one or two coats. Frost lipsticks tend make your lips look glazed and light. Personally, I prefer the Lustre lipsticks better because these dont apply as smooth or as creamy.



 As you can tell, I'm almost out! I would recommend this color to darker skin tones for a nice contrast against your skin. Since this color is a neutral, any look could go well with this.




My Overall Rating: ★★★★
Affordability: ★★★
Color: ★★★★★
Quality: ★★★★★

 MAC Lipstick in Jist $14.50 US



FTC: All pictures were taken by me. This blog is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment